About Fidelity Life Association Insurance Company
Life insurance is one of the noblest purchases you can make — it ensures that those you love are financially taken care of after you pass. It also prevents your family from inheriting any of your debts.
We always recommend shopping around before settling on an insurance company. This way, you can compare rates, and find the policy that best suits what you are looking for. Besides, there are so many life insurance options available that it would be silly not to receive several quotes. The Banner Life Insurance Company is just one example of the reliable life insurance companies out there.
A Brief History of Fidelity Life Association Insurance Company
The company has been around for a while, beginning in the mid 1890’s. Originally, it was known as Mystic Workers of the World and began by offering cheap life insurance to blue collar workers in the northern states. Its HQ is in Illinois.
Fidelity Life Association gained a significant amount of policyholders within just a few years, with over $100 million worth of life insurance by the early 1900’s. Even when the great depression hit, Fidelity Life managed to continually grow their company.
FIdelity Becomes a Stock Insurance Company
About 10 years ago, Fidelity life expanded into a stock insurance company. They soon bought EFinancial and continued their growth. Today, Fidelity Life has over $25 billion in life insurance, and are still famous for their affordable life insurance for middle-class citizens.
They have proven to be unusually consistent through the years. The stability that they offer as a company is certainly appealing to anyone looking for life insurance. We always recommend researching rating agencies reviews on insurance companies before committing to one, as this information can be a good indication of how the company operates as a whole. Fidelity life consistently receives high reviews and was given an A- by A.M. Best — the top insurance rating agency in the US.
What Kind of Coverage does Fidelity Life Insurance Offer?
- LifeStory Term Coverage — Choose to be covered from 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. The coverage maxes out at $1 million. For anyone between 18 and 65 years old.
- Hybrid Life — Extremely fast; you can be covered in just one or two days. You can choose to postpone or completely avoid the medical exam, but it will affect your rates.
- Rapid Decision Express — A level death benefit term life policy, available up to 95 years of age. Quick acceptance rates, since they have no medical examination requirement.
- Rapid Decision Senior Life Term and Whole Life — Customizable coverage for those between 50 and 85 years of age. Choose from a Rapid Decision Guaranteed Issue policy, or a Rapid Decision Final Expense plan.
What are some of There Other Benefits?
- Accidental Death Benefit — This will raise the level of coverage you would receive as a result of an injury.
- Worksite and Sponsored Benefits — Cheap insurance policies for less than $5 a week! Includes a fixed premium that won’t change, even if health starts to decline. This can provide plans for employees as well as families. Coverage maxes out at $250,000. Age range includes people between 16 to 70 years old. These can include…
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Dependent Child Benefit
- Waiver of Premium and Accidental Death Benefit for Long Term Care
How Much Coverage Does Fidelity Life Offer?
For those younger than 45, you can receive up to $250,000. For 55 year olds, the max amount is $200,000. We spoke on this before, but you don’t need to take a medical exam if you don’t want. However, you will be asked a few basic questions about your health.
What About Graded Benefit Term and Whole Life?
Graded death benefit means your beneficiaries won’t receive the full death benefit in the event that you pass away within 3 years of starting the policy — they’ll only receive any premiums paid, with interest. Fidelity Life offers both term and whole life graded benefits.
Fidelity Life is an excellent life insurance company for those not wanting to take a medical exam. As mentioned above, make sure you compare all of the best life insurance companies before making any decisions.
Where can I get the Best Quotes?
At PinnacleQuote, we can help you with all things life insurance. We are connected with a myriad of life insurers, so we’ll know exactly which companies will be a good fit for your needs and budget.
PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Specialists, National Independent Agent
Above all, you want to make sure when shopping for a life insurance policy that you want to go with an independent agent over a captive agent. Actually, PinnacleQuote is a licensed national independent life insurance agent in 49 states. At the same time, has relationships with dozens of carriers. In any event, if you’re looking for a simple process, then let PinnacleQuote hold you by the hand. Therefore, we will provide you with the best life insurance rates in the industry, that’s made possible by the relationships we have accumulated over the years. Ultimately, with 25 years experience in the Investment/Life insurance industries, PinnacleQuote will provide you the best service to protect your family.