Foresters life insurance is more than just a policy; it’s a promise for the future.
In our latest review, we delve into Foresters insurance policies, shedding light on their benefits, rates, and what actual policyholders think.
With a rich history in providing financial products, Foresters offers both term and whole life insurance options.
As you read on, you’ll gain insights into the advantages of Foresters life insurance, as well as feedback from customers to help you make an informed decision.
Who is Foresters Life Insurance Company
Above all, Foresters Financial and Foresters are trade names and trademarks of The Independent Order of Foresters Life Insurance. The Independent Order of Foresters is so much more than the average insurance and annuity products company.
In fact, they are an international financial services company that was established in 1874 stretching across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom. Moreover, for their over one million members, they have been providing life insurance coverage, retirement, and investment needs for over 145 years!
Not only are they committed to their member’s unique situation and financial goals, but they are big at giving back to the community through volunteering that benefit local communities. Foresters life insurance rating is “A” (Excellent) with the independent rating agency A.M. Best for financial strength making Foresters Financial services one of our top 10 life insurance carriers in the US.
Get A Instant Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds
Foresters Financial Headquarters
As we mentioned before, Foresters Life Insurance Company has members in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. However, they are headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Here are some of the ways you can contact Foresters Life Insurance Company Canada.
Foresters Life Insurance Address
The Independent Order of Foresters
789 Don Mills Road
Toronto, ON Canada M3C1T9
U.S. Mailing Address
PO Box 179
Courier/ Overnights:Foresters FinancialC/O Frontier DistributingAttention: New Business660 Howard StreetBuffalo, NY 14206
Foresters Life Insurance Phone Number
- Member Benefits: 1-800-444-3043
- General member inquires: 1-800-828-1540
Foresters Financial Life Insurance Reviews (Products)
Now that we know the history of Foresters Financial let’s get down to what makes this engine move! This will be a Foresters Insurance review by product.
As a broker/agent, it’s hard to beat the rates on some of the insurance products that Foresters offers. In fact, they have so many quality smart universal life insurance products geared for your specific situation and financial goals. Furthermore, It’s important to speak with your representative to discuss your specific situation.
Foresters Your Term
Foresters Your Term level term life insurance has a 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year guaranteed level term life insurance with issue ages from 18-80. When speaking with an agent always speak with your specific security and investment strategy at heart!
Above all, this is in most cases the best-priced term product for seniors over the age 70 especially if in good health compared to other life insurance companies.
Here are some of Foresters Life Insurance Quotes and how they stack up with the competitors!
Here are some of the highlights that Foresters Your Term offers:
- Competitively Ranked – Consistently ranks in the top 5 against against the top 12 competitors.
- Insure More Clients – Medically Underwritten face amounts from $100k to $10mm.
- Easy To Apply – NonMedical life insurance rates up to $400k
- Future Flexibility – Renewable and convertible without proving insurability
- More Value at No Additional Premium – Accelerated Death Benefit, Common Carrier Accidental Death, and Family health Benefit
For more information Call foresters life insurance customer service number
- Foresters Licenced Agent Danny Ray 855-380-3300ext1
- For existing Policyholders (Members) 1-800-828-1540
Foresters Advantage Plus II
Foresters Advantage Plus participating whole life offers permanent life insurance policy with a guaranteed death benefit protection up to age 121. In addition, offers guaranteed cash value and guaranteed premiums, FOR LIFE!!
Here are some Key Highlights of the Advantage Plus Participating Whole Life Insurance
- Non-Medical issue upt o $400k from ages 16-55
- Face amounts from $100k-$10mm
- Preferred and Substandard underwriting available
Coverage and Cash Values
- Guaranteed death benefit and cash values
- 10/20 year term riders for additional low cost coverage
- Potential for dividends for accelerated cash value growth
- Paid-Up Additions rider provides additional coverage
No cost Value Added Riders
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
- Common Carrier AD Rider
- Family Health Benefit Rider
Foresters PlanRight Whole Life
The PlanRight Whole Life is Foresters final expense product. PlanRight is a level, guaranteed premium whole life that can take care of the final expenses. This product is perfect for those lower income/fixed income individuals ages 50-85!
They offer three types of coverage:
- Level Death benefit – 100% payout immediately after death, regardless of when death occurs
- Graded Benefit – If the policyholder passes away within two years, only a limited payout will be received by beneficiaries. If death occurs after the first two years, there is a 100% payout.
- Modified Benefit – With modified death benefit, the amount paid out for the first two years will be limited, but beneficiaries get all paid premiums plus 10%. If death occurs after the early two years, there is a 100% payout.
Here are some key features of the PlanRIght Whole Life From Foresters
- Coverage – Face Amounts Range From $2k-$35k
- Fast Approval – Medically eligibility determined at application
- No Medical Exam – Instant Approval
- Personal Health Interviews – For those with Health issues
Foresters Smart UL
What about Guaranteed Issue and No Exam Coverage
Foresters have many kinds of simplified issue life insurance policies. For example, this includes the guaranteed issue policy and the no exam policy. These policies do not require a medical exam which is very appealing to a lot of people.
Above all, especially those with pre-existing conditions that think they will have trouble getting insured. While there is no physical exam, they may request other kinds of information relating to your health. These policies will usually accept you quite quickly.
Further, it’s also a good option for those who want permanent life insurance coverage ASAP. However, know that these plans are significantly more expensive.
We consider Foresters one of our go-to carriers, especially for our senior market. Our review of Foresters is A+.
Can I Add Riders to my Policy ~ Customize Your Coverage with Foresters
Yes, as a matter of fact, Foresters includes up to three riders with your base coverage! No additional cost or premium!
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider ~ you may accelerate a portion of your death benefit if insure is diagnosed with a terminal illness (critical or chronic).
- Common Carrier Accidental Death Benefit Rider ~ will provide an additional benefit due to an accident as a “fare- paying ” passenger such as a plane or bus.
- Family Health Benefit Rider ~ helps cover health expenses including ambulance rides as a result of a natural disaster such as hurricanes or earthquakes. Also, there is a fraternal benefit society approved to carry out services.
What if I already have a policy with Foresters, Am I paying too much? ~ Policy Review Time
Life changes over the years. All too often when we put a policy in place. We forget about it. As your family grows or you buy a home, or even your children are older. You may be paying too much for the policy you originally purchased. In fact, you may be overpaying by up to 20%!!! That is a lot of $$$ that belongs back into your pocket. These are some of the reasons you should consider calling Danny Ray, at PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Specialists.
Reasons for policy Reviews:
- New home
- Change in health
- Financial status
- New home
- Married recently or Divorced
- New baby
- Decrease or add the number of your dependents
- Change from term/whole or vise versa
During your policy review, your agent will ask you some questions. Such as:
- Health and lifestyle questions
- Type of policy you currently own
- Amount of coverage on that policy
- Beneficiary information
- Do you have riders
- Medical history
PinnacleQuote’s goal in policy reviews…
Based on the information you offer your agent, he/she will present you with choices. Actually, PinnacleQuote’s goal is to give you the tools and information you need to make the best decision. Furthermore, we walk you through the entire process. Our job is to save you $$$. Not Sell you!
Where can I get the Best Quote for my Life Insurance
Working with PinnacleQuote will save you a lot of time, energy, and money. We guarantee this!
Who is Danny Ray of PinnacleQuote?
My name is Danny, Owner/agent of PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Specialists. My goal is to save you $$$! You work hard for your money. You should never overpay for life insurance. I make sure of that!
With over 25 + years in this industry. And over 20 thousand individual policies written, this is still my passion!
Allow me to show you the level of dedication I have in what I do. I will give you the tools to help you make the best choice for you and your family.
I am available 7 days a week. Monday – Friday 9am-9pm EST. For my West Coast clients, I am available until midnight during the week! That is right, midnight!!! Saturday and Sundays by appointments.
In fact, I will work around your schedule. You can set up a phone appointment with my assistant, Lisamarie for the best time and day convenient for you. I will make it happen!
Lisamarie’s email is: Lisamarie@pinnaclequote.com. The phone number is (855) 380-3300. She is fantastic. She will take very good care of you! Give her a call today.
Life Insurance ~ The last way to say “I Love You” to your family.
Foresters is a company that has been in business for over 150 years. They offer insurance and annuity products, but they also have other investments you can take advantage of to help with your retirement or save money on taxes. If you’re interested in any of the services offered by Foresters Financial Group, contact them today! Get a quote online now and see how much more affordable life insurance may be than what you are currently paying for. You won’t regret it!