Quick Tip: To Compare Term Rates fill out the instant life insurance quote form on the left!
Assurity Life Insurance Reviews
What is Assurity? I will tell you one thing, Assurity Life Insurance Company has really done an awesome job with the keeping their products competitively priced. Whether you are looking for coverage for family or business, Assurity Life will always be in the top as far as quality of products and services. This is why we have them in our 10 best carriers of 2019!
In this article, we will go over just who this carrier is, what types of products and do the live up to the hype!! This will be a complete insurance company review from A-Z! Our goal is to give you a complete overview of this company so you can make a choice if this company will be the best one for you!
Feel free to get an Assurity Life Insurance Quote by clicking on the quote on the left.
Let's dig in!!
About Assurity Life Insurance Company
Above all, Assurity life has roots dating back to 1890! They have provided life insurance, disability and critical illness insurance to help people through difficult times. They also through independent brokers worldwide help with voluntary employee benefits as well.
Assurity Life Insurance Company Address
- 2000 Q Street. Lincoln, Nebraska
Assurity Life Insurance Phone Number
- (800) 869-0355
Assurity Life Insurance Ratings (AM Best)
- A- (Excellent), ($250 Million To $500 Million)
They have an unwavering commitment to financial strength and has been consistently rated excellent as far as industry standards.
Why We're A Mutual Organization
Assurity Life is a Mutual Organization. What that means is they do not have shareholders that they need to answer to. It's amazing how much focus you can put on your policyholders when you are not worrying too much about a stock value! In fact, the policyholders share in the ownership of the company.
They have a state of the art award-winning LEED Gold Certified building and have a strong belief in attracting and retaining the best talent. Assurity ranks in the 91st percentile of all companies in the Gallup surveys worldwide as far as employee engagement.
Products Offered By Assurity Life
Assurity Life has a very well diversified product line to help consumers reach their goals. Here are some of the products they provide:
- Term Life
- Whole Life
- Universal Life
- Accidental Death (Acci-Flex)
- Disability Income
- Critical Illness
Why Assurity Term Life Insurance
I must say that the term life policy that Assurity offers is very competitively priced. Assurity NonMed 350 Term Life Policy is one of Assurity’s most popular life insurance plans. The price ranges between $50,000-$350,000. You can receive coverage for up to 30 years. However, you’ll have to meet a few requirements.
Their accelerated underwriting process uses real-time data that provides instant approval for more than 50% of the consumers that apply. Assurity Life also provides one of the best No Exam term life insurance policies in the industry. I have used there 25k term policy for many of my senior clients as their insurance quotes at this level is very hard to beat.
Here are some of the features Assurity's term policy offers:
- Flexible face amounts from $25,000 to $10 million on all underwriting classes
- Includes a no-cost Accelerated Benefits Rider
- Convertible to whole or universal life
- Endowment Benefit Rider (Return of Premium)
- Riders such as Disability Income and Critical Illness for customizing protection
- Highly competitive premiums that fit almost any budget
They also have full medical exam life insurance term and other insurance products.
Here is Assurity Term Life Sample Policy: CLICK HERE
Why Assurity Whole Life
Assurity's whole life products are affordable permanent life insurance that lasts a lifetime. In fact, they come with guarantees on death benefits, premiums and cash values! Above all, these cash values can assist in funding for many needs. For example, college, retirement, emergencies and to start a business. Assurity life insurance for seniors is also a quality product for final expense.
Furthermore, these policies provide living benefits for nursing facility or terminal illness care. Here are some of Assurity's whole life products:
- LifeScape Whole Life - Plan is level benefit, Guaranteed Premiums and mature at age 121.
- LifeScape Joint Whole Life - A benefit is paid upon the death of the first joint insured. If both insureds die within 24 hours, the benefit will be paid for each.
- LifeScape Single Premium Whole Life - Single-premium, level-benefit, participating whole life insurance with maturity at age 121
- Assurity Single Premium Whole Life - Minimum $10,000 for Ages 15 days - 54 years;
Minimum $5,000 for Ages 55 – 85 years
Here is Assurity Whole Life Sample Policy: CLICK HERE
Why Universal Life
Assurity's universal life is considered the most flexible life insurance alternative. You have the option to change premiums or coverage amounts like most UL products. They also come with riders to customize coverage. In fact, this policy is excellent for building tax-deferred cash value over time.
Why Assurity's Acci-Flex
Assurity's accidental death product is one of the best in the industry. In fact, the one thing that makes it in the league of their own is the DI rider. This provides income protection for total disability from an accident.
This policy is a great alternative for uninsurable consumers and DI insurance prospects. It is typically issued same day and up to $350,000 in death benefits. It also has a return of premium rider so you can all your money back.
Why Assurity Life Disability Insurance
Assurity's Disability income insurance gives you the paycheck protection that you need in the aftermath of a bad situation. They have a broad DI portfolio with multiple riders available to customize. For instance, Everything is at risk with a disability like your home, savings, retirement funds etc.
Here are some of the outstanding products they offer for Disability insurance:
- AssurityBalance Century+ Disability Income Policy - Is individual guaranteed-renewable disability income coverage. It's ideal for individuals in the middle income market and a variety of occupations including the self-employed.
- AssurityBalance Simplified Disability Income Policy - Individual guaranteed-renewable disability income coverage with a simplified application and streamlined underwriting processes. It's ideal for individuals in the lower to upper-middle income markets.
- Business Overhead Expense Disability Income Policy - Pays for usual business operating expenses that are generally accepted as tax deductible while the insured is totally disabled.
- AssurityBalance Graded Benefit Disability Income Policy - This policy is individual guaranteed-renewable, impaired risk disability income insurance with a traditional definition of disability and a reduced benefit amount for disabilities commencing in the first two policy years.
Why Assurity Critical Illness
Assurity life critical illness insurance protects you from a critical illness like a heart attack, cancer or a stroke. This CI policy pays a lump-sum benefit at first diagnosis. I am sure a $25,000-$50,000 will help relieve the financial stresses during a difficult time.
Here are Assurity's Critical Illness products:
- AssurityBalance Critical Illness Policy - $50,000-$500,000 Benefit Amounts
- AssurityBalance Simplified Critical Illness Policy - $5,000-$50,000 Benefit Amounts
Why Assurity's Annuities
Above all, seniors enjoy retirement knowing the basic needs are met. With Assurity annuities you can feel confident that when you are in the golden years the financial security that you worked hard for will be intact.
Here are some of the Annuity products Assurity offers:
- Ascential Encore Single Premium/Deferred Annuity - Up to 12 percent of the account value per policy year, with no surrender charges
- Ascential Plus One SIngle-Premium/Deferred Annuity - Up to 10 percent of the account value per policy year, with no surrender charges.
- Ascential Single-Premium Immediate Annuity - Life income, life income with guaranteed period, fixed amount, fixed period; others available upon request
Mortgage Protection Insurance From Assurity Life
If you have bought a house anytime in recent years then the mortgage lender has told you that you need to purchase mortgage protection insurance. This pays off your mortgage balance in the event of total loss. This best way to cover this is to get a term policy equal to the amount of time you took out your mortgage. This will fully protect you from loss.
Assurity term life will be more cost effective than some commercial carriers like state farm and security financial life.
More Helpful information to help you
Here are some helpful links and Assurity Life phone number/numbers
Assurity life insurance customer service: (800) 869-0355
Assurity Life Insurance Company Address: 2000 Q St, Lincoln, NE 68503
Assurity life insurance change of beneficiary form: Call 855-380-3300
Assurity life insurance application: Call 855-380-3300
Assurity life insurance claim forms: Call 855-380-3300
Assurity life insurance payment: (800) 869-0355, Ext. 4279
If you have any questions for us regarding Assurity Insurance Agency, don't hesitate to ask us!
You can also email Assurity at Client Services, Clientservices@assurity.com.
Who Is PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Specialists
We are a family owned business. Our base office is in Duval County, Jacksonville, Florida. Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars!
We are National Independent Agents. Although the office is based here in Jacksonville, we are licensed in 49 states! That is tremendous. We have clients all across the United States and telesales in today's age is absolutely priceless. Here is why:
- Simplicity for our clients!
- Entire application process is done via phone and access to the internet. No more paper applications. (varies state to state with some carriers, your agent will tell you)
- Peace of Mind knowing you are doing a wonderful thing by protecting your family today!
My name is Lisamarie. I co-wrote some of this article with Danny. I am his right hand girl and can help facilitate anything you may need. My goal is to help you achieve YOUR GOAL in protecting your family Today!
Any questions give us a call (855) 380-3300 ext. 2. Ask for Lisamarie, I will schedule your phone appointment with Danny. You can also email me at Lisamarie@PinnacleQuote.com.