Quick Tip: To Compare Best Rates from age 20-80 fill out the instant life insurance quote form on the left!
How Do Life Insurance Vary By Age
Above all, the biggest impact on life insurance rates are age and health. For instance, the older you get the closer you are to mortality and the higher your rates go if not locked in. Furthermore, senior citizens term length will be shorter than say a consumer in there 40's. The result is higher months premiums.
Life insurance coverage is important for all ages. Anyone that wants to continue to care for their family after they’re gone should get life insurance. It’s never too early — you never know what may happen to you tomorrow. Without life insurance, family members will be left to pay debts, mortgages, final expenses, which can put a financial burden without financial security.Many people wonder which age they should get life insurance. It’s never too early or too late to get life insurance. You’ll need to choose between a term life insurance policy or a permanent life insurance policy.
A term life policy is the most basic kind of policy you can get. It will merely provide death benefits. Coverage is temporary: choose from coverage terms of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. A term life policy is your best chance at getting cheap life insurance, regardless of age.
A permanent life policy will have more options and flexibility than a term life policy and will cover you for your entire life. Permanent life policies have cash value build up investment opportunities as well. Of course, if you are having trouble getting accepted, you can always go with a guaranteed acceptance life insurance plan.
For an instant quotes fill out the form on the left for the best prices with the highest rated carriers.
best life insurance Rates by age
Obviously the younger and healthier you are the better one life insurance rates will be. In fact, your age will determine the types of life insurance that is best depending on your goals. For instance, when starting out with a family the average consumer wants to keep costs down so a great option for purchasing life insurance in your 30's may be a term or universal life insurance policy.
Unsurprisingly, the older you are when you get life insurance, the more expensive it will be. However, life insurance companies have different rates per age, another reason to compare several companies. Make sure you’re only working with reliable companies, like Banner Life Insurance.
So, don’t wait. The longer you wait, the more expensive your life insurance will be, and the longer that your family is at risk. Let’s take a look at life insurance for different age groups below:
- For Those In Their 20s — In your 20s, anyone can expect cheap term life rates and very high acceptance rates. In fact, when you get life insurance in your 20's its usually because you want to cover student loans that mom and dad co-signed for. Furthermore, don’t wait until you are older to buy life insurance. Consequently, you may end up with health issues and need to go with a costly rated policy or a no medical exam life insurance. Learn more about term life insurance in your 20s and check prices with an independent agent like PinnacleQuote.
- For Those In Their 30s — Since you may be more financially stable than you were in your 20s, you can likely afford longer coverage. For many in their 30s, mortgages need to be paid, and children are still financially dependent, making life insurance an important purchase. For instance, a 30-year term will be good and it may provide coverage to get all the kids out of the house. IF you are lucky, you can get to retirement age of 65 at the same time!
- For Those In Their 40s — Once you hit age 40, most people have a lot of assets that they need to maintain. Also, the 50s are closing in, which is where life insurance starts to increase in price. Health issues, such as diabetes, are more likely. Best to buy now. This is the decade that the life insurance premium will start to creep up. You will expect to pay a lot more than in your 20's and 30's even for a 15 year term.
term life insurance rates for seniors [50-75 Years Of Age]
Again, the average costs of life insurance over the age of 50 increases dramatically when comparing your 60's, 70's and 80's. We will go over the rate difference by age more specifically later in this article. Here is a more specific goal by age as you get into your senior age of 50-75.
- For Those In Their 50s — At this age, children may be out of the house and providing for themselves. Perhaps your home is paid for as well. You may want to look into business life insurance. Rates are more expensive at this age but significantly cheaper than for those in their 60s. Learn more about term life in your 50s.
- For Those In Their 60s — Once you hit your 60s, you’re taking a gamble by not having life insurance. Without life insurance, your family will need to pay for any of your debts, or at least your final burial expenses. That’s the last thing you want. If you’re below the age of 65, affordable plans are still available. Either way, it’s time to get a term life policy. Learn more about life insurance for those over the age of 60.
- For Seniors — With modern medicine, people are living so much longer. Now, even seniors need to renew their life insurance. Insurance companies are beginning to understand this, and it is becoming more and more possible to get affordable life insurance as a senior.
sample term life insurance rates By Age
To demonstrate, we will look at the rates by age for a healthy male and female. We will use our NinjaQuoter life insurance calculator that we link to the best rates available.
Life Insurance Rates By Age and Gender
Monthly Rates For A MALE In Excellent Health On a 10yr term
$100k of Coverage
$250k of Coverage
$500k of Coverage
Monthly Rates For A FEMALE In Excellent Health On A 10yr Term
$100k of Coverage
$250k of Coverage
$500k of Coverage
How Do Life Insurance Vary By Age?
Above is a great example of a life insurance rate calculator that specifically tells you how important it is to buy life insurance young and as young as possible.
How To Save Money When Buying Life Insurance?
There is no question, buy life insurance at a young age, stay healthy, and have a game plan!
What are people looking for in life insurance?
They are looking to protect their family from financial burdens in the event of ones death. For instance, final expense, mortgages, income replacement! We want to make sure our loved ones do not miss a beat if the day comes where we will not be here. Life insurance does that clearly!
where can I get free life insurance quotes online?
Look to your left, the quote box is right there!! Let PinnacleQuote comparison shop you to over 50 life carriers and isolate the best price, best carrier, GUARANTEED!!!
LIFE INSURANCE BY AGE
Danny Ray of PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Specialists
I am the Owner/Agent of Pinnaclequote. I have 25 years of experience in this industry. We are based out of Jacksonville, Florida. Duval County, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars! I am licensed in 49 states. I have clients throughout the U.S.
For me, this is my passion. I love what I do. Along with my fiance' Lisamarie we have made this a family owned business. We want our clients to feel like family. The products we provide our own families, are the same products we provide you.
My Job and goal is to make sure you are protecting today with life insurance. Because tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone. Putting off purchasing life insurance is gambling your families future. Call me today to discuss your options. Obviously, life insurance varies by age. No matter if you are 3 seconds old or 89.
Life Insurance ~ The Last Way To Say "I LOVE YOU" Danny Ray