Quick Tip: To Compare Protective Life against the top carriers Rates fill out the instant life insurance quote form on the left!
who is protective life insurance company
Above all, as an independent agent, 100 years plus Protective Life Insurance Company is my go to carrier. In fact, from top to bottom, from start to finish they are my carrier of choice. Furthermore, Protective Life term and UL products are among the best products in the industry and come with many options to fit the clients needs.
With that said, Protective Life Corporation was founded 111 years ago in 1907 by Governor William Dorsey Jelks. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, their products are available in all 50 states. The company is a tremendous success and continues to grow year in and year out with just under 3,000 employees, annual revenues of just under $5 billion and assets of 75 billion.
Over the years Protective Life has some subsidiaries that they accumulated.
- Protective Life and Annuity
- West Coast Life Insurance Company
- Lyndon Property Insurance Company
- MONY Life Insurance Company
- ProEquities Inc./Protective Securities
- protective property casualty insurance company
Again, the company continues to grow and add assets that make sense to the successful business model. They continually focus on financial security and asset protection!
Protective Life Community News
Protective life is proudly a sponsor of The World Games 2021. They were also proud to announce Athlete of the Month, Austin Staats. A lacrosse player from Six Nation, Ontario.
who owns protective life insurance company
Protective Life is owned by Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc which is in the top three of insurer revenue wise in Japan. Moreover, Dai-ichi life Holdings was founded in 1902 making it one of the oldest mutual insurance companies in Japan.
However, in 2009 it was demutualized and began trading publicly on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Dai-ichi is an enormous company with over 33 trillion yen in assets, more than doubling the total assets of #2 Tokyo Electric Power. The company has over 60,000 employees making it one of the biggest employers in Japan!
For more information feel free to visit their website at by clicking here.
protective life insurance rating
Finding out what rating agencies rate life insurance companies is always a smart thing to do before deciding on a company. As a national independent agent, offering Protective life products to my clients assures me that the relationship will be solid as a slate of marble! In fact, they are always among the top rates for their term products and UL products. Especially if you are in good health.
With that said, they have a A+ (Superior) rating with AM Best, with a stable outlook. These ratings are an excellent indicator of how financially sound a company is.
So when a client asks, "Is Protective Life a Good Company?", I say, "no, it's a great company!! I have been doing this for over 25 years, I MYSELF HAVE A POLICY with Protective Life!
Which I Do!!
PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE REVIEWS
Protective life is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). However, the BBB has given the company a A+ rating. There have been reported 49 complaints within the last 3 years. Which all have been closed. You will find in any one company, there will be satisfied and unsatisfied customers. Every insurance company does their best to meet the needs of their customers on a daily basis.
If you find that you do have an issue, call customer service or even PinnacleQuote. Quite possibly we can help you. See phone numbers below.
PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you need to speak to customer service directly, here is their contact information.
Headquarters: PO Box 2606, Birmingham, AL 35202-2606.
Protective Life Insurance Phone number is (800) 866-9933.
What they will handle:
- Protective life insurance forms
- In addition to Protective life and annuity information
- If needed they will provide Protective life insurance company change of beneficiary form, and much more!
Protective Online Customer Service
See below. Protective makes things simple for you so you can go on living your life and spending time doing what is important ~ Your Family!
Just enter your Protective insurance login information and you will be good to go! You can do a few things via the online login, such as:
With that being said, we do realize that sometimes it can be frustrating going through automated phone lines and not get a human on the phone or even technical difficulties online. Here at PinnacleQuote, Danny Ray is the Owner/Independent Agent. You get one on one quality service. If you ever have a question that is not answered directly by the company, feel free to contact Danny anytime! (855) 380-3300.
WHAT SORT OF INSURANCE DOES PROTECTIVE LIFE OFFER
- Term Life Insurance — This is the most basic, and most affordable of life insurance plans. Buying Term life insurance offers death benefit coverage for a temporary amount of time. Usually, you can choose between 5, 10, 15, 20, or even 30 years of coverage. Remember though, if you run out of life insurance and you need to reapply when you’re older, it can be much more expensive to get life insurance at 50 – 80 years of age.
- Universal Life Insurance — This is a permanent life policy, unlike whole life insurance, so you won’t need to worry about outliving your plan. Universal life insurance plans are more customizable than whole life insurance plans. With this plan, there is also the opportunity for cash value build up, unlike with term life insurance.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance — This carries all the same features as the traditional universal life insurance plan, with a few differences in the cash value build-up options. Namely, there are more investment opportunities to choose from with a variable universal life insurance plan or index universal life insurance. However, it’s important to remember that investing the cash in your life insurance can potentially lose money if the market is down.
- Survivor Universal Life Insurance Coverage — This life insurance policy will cover two people with one plan. The death benefit is paid out to the other insured person upon death. It provides death benefit protection, plus cash value build-up opportunities. This cash, like with different kinds of life insurance options, can accumulate on a tax-deferred level.
As you can see, Protective Life has several kinds of life insurance plans to choose from. It’s important to put a lot of consideration into your choices. After all, picking a life insurance policy is one of the most important financial decisions you can make.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST LIFE INSURANCE QUOTES
First, PinnacleQuote is here to help. Second, Speak with one of our agents, and they’ll be able to answer any and all of your questions. Third, We can help set you up with the best life insurance companies and find the most reasonably-priced policies for you. Finally, Working with us will save you a tremendous amount of time, energy, and money.
PINNACLEQUOTE LIFE INSURANCE SPECIALISTS, NATIONAL INDEPENDENT AGENT
Above all, you want to make sure when shopping for life insurance that you want to go with an independent agent over a captive agent. Actually, PinnacleQuote is a licensed national independent life insurance agent in 49 states.
At the same time, has relationships with dozens of carriers. In any event, if you’re looking for a simple process, then let PinnacleQuote hold you by the hand. Therefore, we will provide you with the best life insurance rates in the industry, that’s made possible by the relationships we have accumulated over the years.
Ultimately, with 25 years experience in the Investment/Life insurance industries, PinnacleQuote will provide you the best service to protect your family.