Quick Tip: To see the competitive rates for term, GUL and Whole Life, click the quote box to the right.
Quick Article Navigation
About John Hancock Life Insurance Company
It’s important to do your research before settling on a life insurance company. One of the things you can look at is what rating agencies say about each company. For example, the John Hancock Life Insurance Company made A.M. Best’s top 10 list. Above all, this is a reliable indication that the company is extremely stable.
There is other research to be done. You need to shop at companies to get the best policies at the cheapest rates.
After all, the average cost of life insurance depends on several factors, and each company has different underwriting about age and medical conditions.
Latte vs Life Insurance
So, make sure you receive several quotes from companies like Protective Life, Banner Life Insurance or American General AIG. If you’re having trouble getting approved, you can check out companies that offer no medical exam life insurance or guaranteed acceptance life insurance.
A Brief History of John Hancock
The John Hancock Insurance company is a true veteran of the insurance game; they’ve been around since the early 1800s. April 21, 1862, to be exact.
The home base is in Massachusetts. Today, they have millions of clients worldwide. John Hancock has proven to be quite a stable company. Rating agencies give them an A rating.
WHAT KIND OF INSURANCE DOES JOHN HANCOCK OFFER
- John Hancock Term Life Insurance — This is the most basic and most affordable of the life insurance options. Term life insurance comes with death benefit protection for a designated period (usually from 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 years). With John Hancock’s term life insurance, you may be able to switch over to permanent life insurance if you wish. With a permanent life plan, you’ll have cash build-up options. The most common of permanent life insurance is whole life insurance.
- John Hancock Universal Life — This insurance will cover you for your entire life. It offers death benefit protection, as well as cash value build-up. This cash will be nontaxable. Universal life insurance plans provide plenty of choices to the policyholder, so you’ll be able to customize things like payments. Also, universal life insurance allows you to withdraw or borrow money from the cash value while the policyholder is still alive, if necessary.
John Hancock Indexed Universal Life policies
MORE ABOUT JOHN HANCOCK
All in all, there’s a lot to like about John Hancock’s life insurance. As you can see, they offer several kinds of life insurance. We strongly recommend looking into them if you’re in need of life insurance. Their reliability, customer service, and claims-paying ability are some of the best out there.
Further, never underestimate the importance of life insurance. Without it, your family is at risk. If you pass away unexpectedly, they would be left with your debts, funeral costs, and zero financial help.
Don’t wait — plans also get more expensive the older you get. You’re much better to offer to get life insurance at 40 than you are getting life insurance in your 50’s.
John Hancock life insurance customer service
John Hancock offers phone numbers for the following:
- Annuities: (800) 824-0335
- Investments: (800) 225-5291
- Retirement Planning: (800) 294-3575
- John Hancock Life Insurance phone number: (800) 732-5543
John Hancock life insurance payment address:
Life Post Issue Services
John Hancock Insurance Co.
PO Box 55979
Boston, MA 02205
John Hancock Insurance Claims:
John Hancock LTC Claims
PO Box 852
Boston, MA 02117
If you would like to pay your John Hancock life insurance premiums online or perhaps have questions regarding your John Hancock retirement app you can reach them by accessing their online portal via phone call, (844) 798-3001. Or their email is email@example.com
WHERE CAN I GET THE BEST QUOTE FOR LIFE INSURANCE
My name is Danny Ray. I am the owner and agent of PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Specialists. I am your personal independent agent. Not only am I a John Hancock agent, but I am also a National agent and I am licensed in 49 states with over 50+ carriers besides John Hancock. I shop you to those 50+ carriers in one phone call.
Long gone are the days where you have to call 10 different insurance agents to compare prices with over 10 different insurance companies. I do that for you in less than 10 minutes via a phone conversation.