Quick Tip: if you want an instant quote, fill out the form on the side and rates will be displayed immediately.
Quick Article Navigation
- Who Is American General Life Insurance
- Life Insurance For PreExisting Medical Conditions
- How Reliable Is The American General Life Insurance Company
- What Does AIG Life Insurance Cover
- Can I Borrow Money From My AIG Life Insurance Policy
- AIG Insurance Quote
- AIG Life Insurance Underwriting Guidelines
- How Do I Contact AIG Life Insurance
Who Is American General Life Insurance
Is American General Life Insurance a good company? American General has been around for over a century and a half and has consistently provided top-notch life insurance services.
With millions of clients, American General proudly offers reasonably priced policies with terrific customer service. Furthermore, American General specializes in life insurance for all ages.
For example, they have very competitive rates for life insurance in your 20’s and life insurance in your 30’s.
Also, in your middle age for Life insurance in your 40’s, life insurance over 50, and even life insurance for seniors over 75.
Finally, AIG is among the top for high-risk life insurance such as multiple sclerosis, epilepsy/seizures, and life insurance with diabetes. Also, special risk life insurance after DUI.
AIG, Life Insurance for all Generations
However, it’s never a good idea to fall in love with the first insurance company you investigate.
Make sure that you go over several options, compare rates and policies, and then make your decision.
Life Insurance For PreExisting Medical Conditions
First, American General, AIG, has lenient underwriting guidelines for those looking for life insurance with treated blood pressure. Also, they are tolerant of rates in life insurance for treated cholesterol.
Furthermore, they are among the best rates for life insurance for smokers and cigar and smokeless tobacco.
Chronic Condition and Life Insurance
Last, if the levels are well above average in these impairments, then it may cause a declined life insurance policy. Also, life insurance for cancer patients pays a fee extra after treatment below five years. In some cases, a guaranteed acceptance life insurance policy would make sense.
How Reliable Is The American General Life Insurance Company
Since they’ve been around for so long, and have built up such a large clientele, American General is widely-known.
The company has gained a strong reputation for its ability to protect families’ financial security. In addition, they’re rated highly by most rating agencies, a good indication that they are, indeed, quite reliable. A.M. Best rating agency rates them An A excellent.
In recent years, American General has joined AIG. They offer a wide variety of life insurance options, ranging from term life insurance to indexed universal life insurance coverage. Wondering how much life insurance costs?
Ask for a free quote and decide if it fits your budget. Further, AIG is very competitive with the half-million life insurance policy and the one million dollar policy.
What does The American General Life Insurance Company Offer
- Term Life Insurance — Only offering death benefit protection, this necessary kind of life insurance is great if budgeting, or for those not wanting to commit to permanent life insurance coverage. You can choose up to a 30-year term policy. However, the most popular is the 20-year term life insurance policy
- Index Universal Life Insurance — With this insurance, multiple investment options exist. There’s an interest crediting method, for example. A popular choice for those looking to create some cash value builds up.
- Universal Life Insurance — A versatile option. With universal life insurance, you can choose how much protection you want, plus how much premium you would like to pay. One of the pluses of universal life insurance is that the premiums go directly into the cash-value account, which means you don’t need to pay taxes on them. Also, this is a good fit if you’re looking for a safety policy that will cover them for the rest of their lives.
- Whole Life Insurance — The most popular permanent life insurance policy. It’s pretty simple — all you need to do is keep paying your fixed premium, and your family receives it once you pass away. One of the pros to whole life insurance is that your premium won’t go up, even if your health declines.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance — Customizable premiums plus death benefits. There are also cash value investment opportunities.
- Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance — coverage for people who have pre-existing conditions. Keep in mind, this policy is a two year graded death benefit. If you die within the first 24 months from natural causes, your premiums paid plus 10% will be paid to your beneficiary. However, if you die from an accident, the entire death benefit will be paid.
What Else Is There To Like About American General Life Insurance Company
Several of American General’s life insurance policies come equipped with living benefits, on top of death benefits.
As the name suggests, this means that the money is accessible while the policyholder is still alive, if need be.
Furthermore, this is a massive selling point for some that worry about getting too much money tied up if severe injury or illness strikes.
What Does AIG Life Insurance Cover
Prioritize Activities vs. Life Insurance
As mentioned above, American General gives people the opportunity to build up cash value.
Take a quick glance at the types of insurance policies that American General offers. See how it compares to other life insurance companies out there.
It’s no wonder American General is rated one of the best insurance companies out there.
Here at PinnacleQuote, we can save you plenty of time and money on your life insurance policy. Furthermore, this is because once we learn about you, we’ll know exactly which insurance companies can give you the best rates and coverage.
Can I Borrow Money From My AIG Life Insurance Policy
Depending on the policy, you can borrow against the cash value. AIG offers living benefits where you can tap into the policy if you become terminally ill. It can help you pay for medical expenses.
AIG Insurance Quote
AMERICAN GENERAL LIFE INSURANCE QUOTE
Example quotes for a 40-year-old healthy female with AIG:
Example quotes for a 40-year-old healthy male with AIG:
AIG Life Insurance Underwriting Guidelines
Clients with high-risk pre-existing conditions or health impairments, AIG is top notch with their lenient underwriting. Conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and some lifestyle choices such as marijuana.
How Do I Contact AIG Life Insurance
AIG Insurance Contact Phone Number and Address
AIG life insurance policy information and AIG claims phone numbers are below:
Life Insurance Customers:
PO Box 305355, Nashville, TN 37230-5355. Phone Number: Phone: (800) 888-2452
American General Long Term Care Administration
If you have questions regarding your AIG life insurance payment or need to speak with a representative directly at the company, see below: PinnacleQuote is also here to help you with any questions or concerns.
Policies beginning with 582:
PO Box 64889, St. Paul, MN 55164-0889. Phone: (888) 565-3769
Policies beginning with 130:
PO Box 64036, St. Paul, MN 55164-4036. Phone: (800) 710-9876
Who is PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Specialists
My name is Danny Ray. I am the Founder/Owner/Agent of PinnacleQuote. We are based in Jacksonville, Florida. However, we are licensed in 49 States! We have clients throughout the United States.
You may ask, How are you different from the others? Well, that is easy. I shop you to over 50+ insurance carriers and over 300 products in one phone call in a matter of minutes.
Gone are the days where you need to have 40 tabs open on your computer, calling each carrier or worse, calling 10 different agents. That is just too overwhelming and too time-consuming. Your time is more valuable than that!
Danny Ray Founder/Independent Agent
Here at PinnacleQuote, you have one agent taking care of all of your needs and questions. I do not favor any one product for my clients.
I tailor make you the right policy to fit your needs and help you achieve your goal of protecting your loved ones in the event of your death.
By the end of a phone call with me, you will have the best carrier, best price and I guarantee that! You work hard for your money.